Are You IT?
Mason-Brown IT is seeking applications for a Service Desk Trainee position to join our dedicated Client Solutions team in Ballarat. To be successful in this challenging and diverse role you will need to demonstrate:
- excellent communication and problem solving skills,
- determination and commitment to learn and succeed,
- a passion for technology and its use within a business context,
- eagerness to participate and engage in a dynamic team environment
The Junior Service Desk Technician operates within our Client Solutions service team and is responsible for handling first level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software
On offer for this position is:
- Ongoing industry training and development
- A remuneration package recognising qualifications and experience
- An enjoyable and supportive team environment
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving core business applications and operating systems.
- Support of disaster recovery solutions.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security and VoIP.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation maintenance and review in support systems.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position to email@example.com.